Telangana EC Encumbrance Certificate search, E-stamps, E-challan, Check Registration Certified document copy apply online in registration.telangana.gov.in.
The registration and stamp department website of Telangana state is providing various facilities for citizens. There were more than eleven types of services which can be accessed by citizens themselves. We provide deep insight and information in to each of Online services of Telangana State Registration department.
Registration.telangana.gov.in website services list:
- IGRS EC Encumbrance Certificate search.
- Property Valuation and E-stamps for non-registrations.
- E-stamp paper application for registrations.
- Hindu Marriage Registrations
- Society, firm, NGO, Education registrations online,
- Property Registration Certified Copy application.
- Generating of E-challan for stamp duty for registration.
- knowing of Department fees, Stamp duty, Registration charges for various deeds.
- Registration Applications and model document formats download.
- Public Data entry for database updating and re-verification.
- Booking of Registration slot online
- SMS alerts on application and registration status.
- Pending Document Details in Encumbrance Certificate.
All above services are free or chargeable for various facilities. Visitors need to use them for informative purpose only. These data available cannot be used for proof unless certified by nearest SRO or concerned authority. we shall see Telangana EC Encumbrance Certificate search online procedure.
How to search Telangana EC Encumbrance Certificate Statement online in Registration.telangana.gov.in website?
We have provided a direct link for searching Telangana Encumbrance Certificate online. In this portal you have to accept all the terms and conditions first before going to search EC.
Two options are there for searching. One is by giving document number, Year of Registration.
Second option is entering Encumbrance Search Application with all relevant details.
Search Telangana EC Encumbrance with Document Number:
- First select Document number field and give your unique number. Document number will be of two parts. First is serial of Ledger book and second is Number of document from start that year. Example : 12/761.
- Give Year of Registration or property purchase, after that citizens need to select their SRO. Type starting letters to get list of SRO matching them.
- This procedure will save time and also gives perfect result. It has to be used if document number and other details are known.
IGRS Telangana EC Encumbrance Search with EC Application:
Link to search TS EC is Registration website