Rajasthan market value registration search online. Government DLC plots land market rates for sale purchase check now.
Rajasthan EPanjiyan DLC rates calculation Registration Stamp Duty & Charges calculation is available online now. A unique portal developed in E-Panjiyan website to provide necessary information regarding the Stamp Duty charges, DLC market value rates of property.
Search Your Rajasthan market value E-panJiyan DLC rates District, Zone wise of Property.
- Select Find DLC rates link in epanjiyan.nic.in. Every citizen need to know DLC rates of their Property or Deeds before proceeding to registration.
- A map of Rajasthan state with Bordered districts placed in website for easy selection. Carefully read district name and choose from image map.
- Based on DLC rates Final market value and Documentation value is decided. In previous article you can find how to Search or apply for Rajasthan Property Registration Value.
- Then choose type or locality your property or Assets were located. options such as Urban, Rural and Complex were available.
- Now choose SRO (Sub-RegistrarOffice) Location. Select option in Zone name to narrow search for DLC property rates. District wise rates were also available. One must find District first then go for searching.
How to find Document wise Fees for Stamps and Registration charges in Epanjiyan?
- Select DOCUMENT WISE FEES & REBATE option in home page. You will be redirected to a landing page consists of Document wise Fees.
- Now select the option you want to know Rebate and Stamp Duty, Registration charges for type of deeds.
Select option ALL to see full list. You can also download the complete list for offline use by clicking CONVERT TO PDF button.
How to apply to search or E-inspection for Property Registration?
- Searching for Current Property or Deeds registration is also available @ real time data.
- Every day at each SRO numerous registrations takes place and updated into server. After 3 working days one can search or E-Inspect their document copies in online itself.
- For searching of Self Document or Any document you need Registration number and SRO address where transaction is carried out.
- Select E-Inspection or Search option in home page. Enter registration number, choose SRO location. Click Verify. If details are valid your complete details is verified and shown as per records.
- If you found any faults in data displayed contact SRO immediately for clarification.