Chandigarh land records search online registration certified copies, Zoning plans, Statutes in chandigarh.gov.in.
Chandigarh state government stands for peoples services provided in online. Now one among with it is Land records, Plots Property registration online search is started. Government public portal hosted in web named Chandigarh.gov.in providing search.
Services of Land records, Bhumi Jankari, Registration details etc are offered free in this website. But this is for public reference only. To get a valid certified copy from revenue department one must fill an application and give to tahsildar of concerned SRO.
Chandigarh Land Records Bhumi khatiyan ROR detail search online:
- visit Chandigarh.gov.in and look for citizen services. Then choose option named know property details link in right side of citizen charter page.
- You can also find the link in how do i menu appeared in home page. Then proceed to enter details of your plot or property.
- First enter your plot number or File number. File number is document registration serial number obtained at time of purchase or transfer.
- Then enter sector number, category of application.
- Click search button to view land records as in revenue department..
- General search is also made trough Category wise, Sector wise, Combination of sector and category wise. Specialized search is made trough File number and combination of sector number, Plot number etc.
How to apply for Chandigarh land records certified copies?
At all Sub-Registrar offices in 40 sectors one can apply for reissue of certified copies. They can make search or inspect certain books, indexes, registration records by filling a simple application form.
This application can be downloaded below and you can fill application with full details. Registration number, Date, Book Number, Document number.
Stamp duty and registration fees acknowledgement slip, Volume or ledger number. people need to affix 2/- stamp and blank stamp paper 3/- with application.
Download application forms.
Leave a comment if you need any suggestions.